2) Please try to find answers in program's documentation or FAQs before posting a questions to the forum.
3) When posting your question, provide a meaningful subject line.
4) Follow these steps before posting your bug-report:
- - verify that the bug exists in the most recent program build (available from our web-site)
- describe the problem and explain what we need to do to recreate it
- include in your report any related messages from the log file and 'nncron.out' file (if this file exists)
- specify program version/build number and the operating system you are using
- it would be a good idea to include excerpts of the task source code that produces the problem in your bug-report
6) Do not include big images into your posts. Post the link to the big image instead.
7) Avoid long signatures (3-5 lines is a good size).
Thanks for reading this far.