nnCron 1.93b3 (build 1116) is available for download.
This nnCron build works pretty smooth in Windows Vista. Here are the developer notes:
- install nnCron as an application (for current or all users) instead of system service if you want to access all the nnCron functionality in Windows Vista including system tray icon and window operations
- if you are using Windows Vista, the default nnCron directory (where crontabs and configuration files are located) is set to %APPDATA%nnCron (usually 'c:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\nnCron\')
- now it is possible to load several nnCron instances at once. It's a good idea to install the program into the same folder as the previous installation or uninstall the previous nnCron build before installing the new one
- not all the new nnCron features are documented yet. Please, review the hystory.txt for their short overview.
Here is a brief description of the new features:
* nnCron is working smooth in Windows Vista;
* default directory changed to %AppData%nnCron;
+ new variables %USER-HOME-DIR%, %FOLDER-PROFILE%;
+ new nncron.exe options -app-for-all, -app-for-user (for -install/-remove);
+ new nncron.exe and tm.exe option -dir <current-directory-name>;
+ it's possible run several nncron.exe instances;
* many bugfxes;
(see history.txt for more detailed development history)