The nnCron program is distributed as
try-before-you-buy. This means:
- All copyrights to nnCron are exclusively owned by
its developer, Nicholas Nemtsev.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period
of 30 days. After this test period of 30 days or less,
if you wish to continue to use nnCron, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use nnCron, for any legal purpose, on one
computer at a time. The registered nnCron software
may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to
terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all the previous
- The nnCron unregistered trial version may be freely
distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided
the distribution package is not modified. No person
or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
nnCron without written permission from the copyright
holder. The nnCron unregistered trial version may
not be bundled or distributed with any other package
without written permission of the copyright holder.
|nnCron PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE THE PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any
subset of the licensed program, except as provided
for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this
license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by Nicholas Nemtsev.
- Installing and using nnCron signifies acceptance
of the terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license
you must remove nnCron files from your storage devices
and cease to use the product.